February 20, 2009
I find writing a blog a bit challenging, it's very un-personal, I have no idea who I am addressing., but I will try my best. Anyways I am here in Blantyre, safe and sound for all of you who were worried. Traveling was exhausting but a good experience in itself. I've been at the Mpemba's for a week now and started volunteering at St. Michael's school on Tuesday. The kids are so cute and teaching them is a challenge. I got to see the MCM site this morning which was awesome. It is amazing; such a huge project and in such a beautiful location. I loved driving there and getting to see more of Malawi; it is breathtaking. Already God has been teaching me soo much it is rediculous. I am so grateful for the things he is revealing to me and challenging me with. There is so much I want to write, but words cannot do justice and the power will probably go out in a few minutes so I should wrap this up. I miss everybody so much, you have no idea, but I hope you are all doing well. Email or message me if you have the chance, I would love to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment